Schedule Appointment for COVID19 Testing
At New York Community Hospital we are working together to protect our patients and staff.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT:
Please email email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
Contact phone number:
Type of item you would like to donate:
BE INFORMED WITH UP TO DATE INFORMATION:
In order to be informed with up to date information regarding COVID-19, everyone is encouraged to visit the following sites:
New Yorkers working together and staying home can slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York City. When you go out for essential needs, work or to get fresh air, keep distance between yourself and others and take the following precautions.
• Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
• Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
• Monitor your health more closely than usual for cold or ﬂu symptoms.
IF YOU ARE SICK
• Stay home.
• If you have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat and do not feel better after 3-4 days, consult with your doctor.
• If you need help getting medical care, call 311.
• NYC will provide care regardless of immigration status or ability to pay
PROTECT THE MOST VULNERABLE
• Stay home if you have lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer or a weakened immune system.
• Stay home and call, video chat or text with family or friends who have one of these conditions.
• Stay home.
• Telecommute if possible.
If you do go out:
• Stagger work hours away from peak travel times.
• Walk or bike.
• Do not gather in crowds.
COVID ED NYCH