Schedule Appointment for COVID19 Testing
At New York Community Hospital we are working together to protect our patients and staff.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE SUPPLIES AND EQUIPMENT:
Please email email@example.com.
Please include the following information:
Contact phone number:
Type of item you would like to donate:
Currently, we are prohibiting all visitors to New York Community Hospital, including the Emergency Department, inpatient units and ambulatory sites.
For special circumstances (i.e. relative of critically ill patient), the Nursing Supervisor will be called by Security to evaluate situation. You may also contact a Patient Representative by calling 718-692-5336 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
BE INFORMED WITH UP TO DATE INFORMATION:
In order to be informed with up to date information regarding COVID-19, everyone is encouraged to visit the following sites:
New Yorkers working together and staying home can slow the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in New York City. When you go out for essential needs, work or to get fresh air, keep distance between yourself and others and take the following precautions.
• Keep at least 6 feet between yourself and others.
• Wash your hands with soap and water often.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing.
• Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
• Monitor your health more closely than usual for cold or ﬂu symptoms.
IF YOU ARE SICK
• Stay home.
• If you have a cough, shortness of breath, fever, sore throat and do not feel better after 3-4 days, consult with your doctor.
• If you need help getting medical care, call 311.
• NYC will provide care regardless of immigration status or ability to pay
PROTECT THE MOST VULNERABLE
• Stay home if you have lung disease, heart disease, diabetes, cancer or a weakened immune system.
• Stay home and call, video chat or text with family or friends who have one of these conditions.
• Stay home.
• Telecommute if possible.
If you do go out:
• Stagger work hours away from peak travel times.
• Walk or bike.
• Do not gather in crowds.